Child Labor is an uncancellable welfare policy in Democracy 3 Africa.
Child labor is the employment of children in any work that deprives them of their childhood, prevents them from attending school, or is dangerous to their health. The majority of child labor is found in rural areas, or in the informal urban economy. Your stance on child labor will impact poor families the most, where those in poverty rely on child income for the survival of their household.
5 to 0
- Liberal happiness, -0% to -15%
- Poor happiness, -15% to +15%
- Rural happiness, -10% to +10%
- Youth happiness, -0% to -15%
- Democracy, -0% to -10%
- Education, -0% to -20%, 4 inertia
- Foreign Relations, -0% to -10%
- GDP, +0% to +10%, 8 inertia