Malaria is a negative welfare situation in Democracy 3 Africa.
Malaria is a life-threatening, debilitating disease, caused by Plasmodium parasites in a person's blood. These parasites are transmitted by female Anopheles mosquitoes when they bite humans. There is no vaccine for Malaria, but the disease can be prevented or cured when treated with medication. A sustained campaign of treatment, education and prevention is required to contain this destructive disease.
- Foreign Aid Received, -0% to -18%, 16 inertia
- Homelessness, +0% to +10% (scales with Malaria)
- Poverty, +0% to +10% (scales with Malaria)
- Private Healthcare, -0% to -20%, 16 inertia
- Elderly membership, -0% to -50%, 16 inertia
- Everyone happiness, -0% to -30%
- State Health Service cost, +10% to +25%