Mass Urbanization is a transport situation in Democracy 3 Africa.
The rate at which people are moving from rural areas into urban areas is extremely high, leaving rural areas sparsely populated. Access to more developed jobs markets, as well as better, centralized services is drawing our rural citizens to our towns and cities.
Mass urbanization is occurring, as large numbers of citizens move from rural areas into towns and cities.
The flow of people from rural to urban areas has slowed, stabilizing the rural population.
- Housing Expansion, Relax planning law, -10%
- Housing Expansion, Keep planning restrictions, +10%
- Rural happiness, -0% to -30%
- Rural income, -0% to -30%, 8 inertia
- Poverty, +0% to +30%, scales with Rural percentage of population.